This page provides a sequential list of blog posts for my practical project for the Enhanced Design Tools course, from start to finish. (To see the blog index that shows the last post first, click here).
The project involved the design and build of a ‘friendly data monitor’ using design technologies and prototyping techniques.
- Step 1 – Getting started
- Step 2 – design and preparation
- Step 3 – Initial prototyping
- Step 4: Building the cabinet
- Step 5: Finishing the cabinet
- Step 6 – Coding the Microbit
- Step 7: The finished product
Links and downloads: