Aim of this research
The aim is to see how research related to cycling safety could have more impact, by presenting data visually and giving it more personal relevance.
Type of volunteers needed
- Anyone over 18 who drives a motor vehicle, but does NOT ride a bicycle regularly
- Anyone over 18 who cycles regularly (whether or not you also drive).
What would I be asked to do? How much time would it take?
Attend a 1.5-hour focus group session at Southbank in Brisbane on the morning or afternoon of Monday 29th July, then a follow-up 1-hour testing/interview session on Monday 9th or Tuesday 10th September. Please indicate if you could be available for one or both sessions when signing up.
What’s in it for me?
Free food and refreshments, plus the chance to contribute directly to a fun, creative process! As well as helping shape the design of a visual solution, your input will contribute to a better understanding of how to impact attitudes related to cycling safety, for the benefit of society.
How can I volunteer or find out more?
- Ready to volunteer? Sign up here
- Need more facts before you decide? Read information for participants
- Still got questions? Email Carolyn King
Please note: Griffith University conducts research in accordance with the National Statement on Ethical Conduct in Human Research, and information about ethics and privacy is included in the information for participants (GU ref 2019/540).